Monday, December 19, 2011

Why is peeing so fun to him?

Okay so my son has been driving me insane the past few days. His tolorence for being bored is only so high and there really isn't much to keep him occupied when he has done it all.

So to keep himself intertained he has picked up a new hobby.  Now I metioned in my earlier blog about my sons room always being a disaster. Let me be clear. I do clean his room. The problem lies with him not wanting it clean. Every time I get it looking good and everything put away, he goes right back in and destroys it!  He doesn't like his toys in the toy box or the books on the shelves and I am lucky if he leave his clothes in the dresser!!!!!. There are stuffed animals everywhere and random things that shouldn't be in there to begin with but he sneaks them in, like food, cups, and things that he knows he isn't suppose to have. Like mommy's antique cameras or daddy's tape measure. So it is literally the scariest place on earth to be.
I am rambling again. Sorry.
As I said he has been bored for weeks and it is just getting to the point where we all need a little time away from each other. Just a few hours so that we can come back and be as normal as our family can be.
His new hobby. yes its a good one.  And he pulls it off flawlessly. My son stands on the bed, takes his pants off, and pees all over whatever is in the floor!
Now I have yet to catch him in the act. The only thing that clues me in on his antics are the fact that he is now running around naked, and the odd odor and wet spots all over the books, puzzles and cars in the floor!

I can see it though, I can imagine how this goes. He is playing with his cars or watching a great movie when all of a sudden, dun dun dun, he has to pee! Ohh but if he goes he will miss a good part of the movie which he has only seen a million and half times but has to see it again so what does he do? He stands on the bed, and jerks down his pants. He is a little afraid of getting caught so at first nothing happens. Then suddenly as if he can hold it no longer...ahhhh. Oh but wait! "This is neat" he  says and aims for the book farthest away. Hitting it he continues to aim and fire at everything he can possibly hit from this angle. "Wow its like a carnival game!"

Well I would continue this story but here he comes, naked and I just know what I am going to find when I go in his room!

No comments:

Post a Comment