Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Pumpkin Bucket

So as I posted previously, my son has taken to peeing in his room! Yes I know, gross. 
Well I was sitting here with him at the table and he was playing his Leapster. We were just hanging out, waiting on Dad to get home to start our Winter Solstice activities.  He gets up and runs into his room. A few seconds later I hear the distinct sound of pee hitting plastic.

Now mind you I clean this child's room today. I mean cleaned it! Picked up his toys, got rid of some toys, vacummed and sprayed. We even put up his little white tree on his dresser and decorated it. His room looks so nice and smells good and is ready for SANTA to bring his new toys come Sunday.

So here I was hearing this sound of sputttttttttt, you know how it sounds. I get up and I am already mad, "if you are peeing in your room again..." then I saw it.
My son had emptied his Cars out of the Halloween bucket and was aiming strait for it. And hitting his mark might I add.
Well, naturally, that threw me off my gaurd and I just grabbed the bucket and made sure he continued to hit the pumpkin bucket and not the floor. Once he is done I take the bucket and empty it in the toilet and rinse it in the tub.
I don't know about you, but I don't think I want any treats from that pumpkin any time in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment