Tuesday, September 12, 2017

The forest for the trees...

I realize no one reads this.... Yet. One day someone might stumble across it by accident but right now, it's just me.

But I'm thing to share something right now that I feel needs to be shared, maybe it will help someone one day.

I've been down on my luck, it happens. I'm a single mother. I have a special needs child. I have very little support from friends and family. And I try to work as much as I can without child care.
Life is hard. Right now we are living with family after moving from an apartment we loved in for two years, that had bed bugs. The landlord wouldn't get rid of them and I couldn't afford to move. But when my sister had a free room I jumped on it.
So here we are. I'm sharing a room with my son. I had to leave a lot of our things behind and it was hard. Some is in storage but a lot is gone. I'm having a hard time finding a new place in my price range near my son's new school. He seems to be enjoying the school though. That's a plus.
I feel stuck. I know there's a way for time to work out I just can't see the forest for the trees. The solution is out there, I know it. I just have to work harder and keep my eyes open.
And that's the point. Giving up and not even trying would be so easy. But I can't do that because this kid who has no idea why his world got turned upside down, is counting on me to put it right again. I'm the one who is suppose to make things okay. So I have to try harder.
No matter what you are going through, don't give up. Keep searching for that solution. It is out there, you just have to look hard enough to look past your fees and worries to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment