Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sharing with those you love.

My son has never been the best person to share, anything.  He thinks that everything he sees is his, always has. But since preschool he has started learning that sharing is nice and we share our things with our friends.
His longest friend would be our cat.  Now this poor cat has been through a lot.  It was born small and with a crook paw, has half a tail, two different colored eyes; one of which has no "shine".  My son has tormented his poor thing since it was born.  Throwing him, carrying him around, pulling his fur.  And you know, the cat never really fights back. He doesn't scratch or bite at my son. He just lets the kid do what he wants and then goes on. Stupid cat still comes back for more though.  Its as if the cat knows that he and my son are both unique and gifted. 

Yes this has a point.
My son, had a stick of candy the other day.  The foot long Laffy Taffy. And while he told his mommy and daddy they couldn't have any, he thought he would share with the cat.  So he shoves the candy right into the cats face, trying again and again to force the cat to eat it.  My poor cat just pulls his head farther and farther back until he can't move it anymore. And my son is still shoving the candy, nearly up the cats nose! 
Then, the cat makes a mistake. He opened his mouth to hiss at the candy stick and my son dives right in. Forcing the candy down the cat's throat!
Now the cat still doesn't want the candy but my son makes sure he gets a good taste of it. The kid starts rolling the cats tongue around with the candy stick trying to get him to bite it I suppose but when he finally gets the point. When he realizes the kitty doesn't want the candy, he takes it out of the cats mouth. AND PUTS IT IN HIS OWN!
Yes world, my son tried to feed his kitty candy, and then ate the cat drooled stick of candy himself. I am so proud of him for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment